What this blog is *about*

I have decided to create this virtual space as a playground wherein to explore my *lipstick fetish*. This is a place of freedom, honesty and playfulness. Please feel free to post your questions, requests and discussion topics. Verbal violence, discrimination and narrow-mindedness are totally UNWELCOME here.

Monday, July 31, 2006

The *things* I get up to at 4am...


Well, as of today, I can officially add "starting up a fetish blog" to the list of things I get up to at ridiculous hours. Watch this space to see and hear about the *other things* on that list...

And here's a juicy red smile of welcome to you ;-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome lips Lady Lipstick

Anonymous said...

marks your hole body up with my lipstick fetish prints i leave this guy loves to please you lady lipstick anotheru2007@yahoo.com winks

Anonymous said...

thank you!! I love to come home and look to see your new lips and words of lipstick wisdome.

clint

Anonymous said...

I'm a 37 yr old guy and have had a lipstick fetish since I was about 10. I,ve finally had the courage to tell my wife how much it turns me on when she wears it but she thinks it's wierd I don,t know how to explain it to her that i think about it everyday hoping she will wear it for me.I geuss I married the wrong type of woman I should have found someone like you, I would be in heaven

 
Creative Commons License
This work by Lady Lipstick is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.