What this blog is *about*

I have decided to create this virtual space as a playground wherein to explore my *lipstick fetish*. This is a place of freedom, honesty and playfulness. Please feel free to post your questions, requests and discussion topics. Verbal violence, discrimination and narrow-mindedness are totally UNWELCOME here.

Monday, October 09, 2006

Different *strokes* for different folks continued...

Maybe you just want to see as much lipstick as possible bedecking the body…

















And here’s a new one!
Maybe you’re up for letting time melt away *playing* with saccharine-based lipstick… Edible lipstick people! And it tastes great! And the prints stick like crazy, *purr*, as long as they don’t get wet. Wow, I’m one happy lady :-) Some one is in so much trouble…





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Almost missed the 'other' painted lips in the first pic. And the app pic is incredibly sexy. Edible you say? Hmmm. I may know someone that will be in trouble (or should I say in for a treat), too.

The beauty of the post is in its simplicity. So much left to the imagination.

As always, bravo, Lady Lipstick, bravo!


-A LL Fan

 
Creative Commons License
This work by Lady Lipstick is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.