What this blog is *about*

I have decided to create this virtual space as a playground wherein to explore my *lipstick fetish*. This is a place of freedom, honesty and playfulness. Please feel free to post your questions, requests and discussion topics. Verbal violence, discrimination and narrow-mindedness are totally UNWELCOME here.

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

...and give me a S and a T and an I, C, K!


[ And thanks to the photographer... Much thanks! *Grin* ]

Subtitle:
Part two, a story in images, Lady takes time savouring her fun from her day at the mall...






































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have but one word...sublime.


Thank you. The suspense was indeed worth it (I should know by now that the reward is ALWAYS worth the wait).

Again...thank you.

Always adoringly,
-A LL Fan

Anonymous said...

Love that smile :-)

..CIMG3462-edit2.JPG

Anonymous said...

photo diary of playful turning to powerful...
she has no idea I'm watching her every move - at least that's what she wants me to think - though she can hear my thoughts through the nearly closed door just as if I were shouting them.
How could I let my step-daughter ever talk me into this sleepover, and why did I agree to allow this little homewrecker to take the room next to mine? And why, in the name of all that is holy, is she doing this to me? And if I open this door and approach her, will she flee, call out, or simply continue her torment of my soul?

Wonderful photo diary, LL. Simply hypnotic. I absolutely love the glittered skin!

Lady Lipstick said...

Dearest LL Fan: I appreciate your patience so much... I sure know how to take a break from the blogosphere! But, more than that, I greatly delight in your honest, joyful appreciation of the contents of Wet Your Lips *Here*. Thanks for never feeling intimidated to let me know :-) Bonus points for always articulating it so well!

Edd: I had a *lot* to smile about during that shoot... ;-)
Personally, I love the sliver of a smile sticking up in the bottom left corner of CIMG3541-edit3.JPG
I hope you always have something to smile about...

rotorhead: A creamily-coloured welcome to the party! It's absolutely *thrilling* to know there such imaginative people coming through here... I wish someone would tell me what it is was that I did that was So Right by the universe to deserve it...so I can keep doing it!
Kudos for dropping the saucy tale, you craft your phrases very, very well indeed! My heart's a-flutter...

Anonymous said...

"I wish someone would tell me what it is was that I did that was So Right by the universe to deserve it...so I can keep doing it!"

Dear Radiant LL,
As you VERY WELL know, the largest and most powerful erogenous zone lies between the ears...stimulate that, and he's (and she's) hooked. Your photos, and equally your narratives, stimulate the 'what if' and 'what's next?' neurons in unique and powerful ways. It's not a recipe made up of a pinch of this and a dollup of that....it's leaving us feverishly waiting to see what the NEXT ingredient is!

When I enjoy your photo blogs, I view them sequentially, and slowly...enjoying the journey each and every step. hypnotic. addictive. perfect.

Thank you so much for sharing your imagination with us! Those around you are lucky indeed.

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhh Luscious Lipstick Lady, the last few pictures applying to your sweetest most tender parts is one of the most exciting things I have ever seen. If I only I could have the pleasure of being equiped the and able to enjoy such pleasures. But seeing your enjoyment was just wonderful
Thank you for sharing
SaraSlutLips

Anonymous said...

ps: have I mentioned your the sexiest cheerleder ever...

 
Creative Commons License
This work by Lady Lipstick is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.