"All is quiet
on New Year's Day,
the world is white,
it's underway" - U2, 'New Year's Day'
A brand new year; a clean, new canvas, sparkling with possibilities, free for you to paint with the colours you choose...
A belated *happy 2008 everyone*! Here's hoping we all have set the foundation of our canvas with *exactly* the hues and tones we want. And that this year brings you all happy, *colourful* stories to tell ;-)
Your Lady Lipstick already has quite a few to tell... And a new year's resolution to be delightfully
So let's start at the very beginning, with New
I woke up to the new year, stupid-happy and smeared in lipstick. And with the aforementioned quote from U2 running through my head.
Owing to my indulgences in my favourite fetish I have acquired a somewhat different understanding of my body to the average girl on the street (wherein it is normally viewed as a problematic site, one to be struggled with, one to project one's identity with, one to assert alpha-femaleness with in a crowd, a means of attracting the object of one's desire etc). To varying extents
In acknowledgment of this, I wanted to wear the joy I felt upon waking to the new year on my body for the whole day, to set the tone and hues for the year ahead.
And here's the colours and shapes that it took...
To ensure it did indeed last all day
Once I kicked off that silky, translucent golden sheet (which I used for the sake of texture, which you by now know I'm *sucker* for- it feels criminally sexy feeling it brush against my lower lips as I shift and change pose when reading) which you'll get a better
It's but one of the meaningful incorporations into the shoot to embody your Lady Lipstick's desires of 2008...
They are:
knowledge,
growth,
change,
freedom,
joy
(and lots and lots lipstick-smothered sex).
New Year's Day was a *damn* good start indeed ;-)
And here's what happened afterward when Ialluded to the bliss becoming *unbearable*...
Happy New Year dear readership at Wet Your Lips *Here*!!!
[P.S. *Much lipsticked gratitude* to the patient, inspired photographer :-) ]

5 comments:
Bliss indeed. :-)
-A LL Fan
you are the sexiest women I've ever seen! I've been waiting forever for a new post please don't leave me hanging, no pun inteneded
Dearest LL,
New Years Day seems so long ago and forever away. Hope all is well in your end of the world and that your time away could only mean you are having so much creamy lipsticked fun that you're afraid to get color on the keys.
Hoping to hear from you soon.
A LL Fan
The pictures and story telling are incredible. When can we expect to see more?
i really love this blog. incredible.
Post a Comment