For now though, as this post declares, it's time for some good old-fashioned, wanton self indulgence ;-)
Leopards and tigers and pussies, oh my!
"We should have each other to tea…
We should have each other with cream
Then curl up by the fire
And sleep for awhile
It's the grooviest thing
It's the perfect dream" - "Lovecats", The Cure






Down kitty!

6 comments:
Meow! That was insanely sexy Lady Lipstick!! There are no more words needed. I am going to hurry up and publish this so I can get back to the admiring!
Thanks!!
-LL Fan
I've been inactive due to school, work, my girl, etc... but apparently someone has kept herself busy... ^^
Lovely musings in the serendipity post, and wonderfully fun projects all around, dear.
Regards,
-- Troy
LL Fan: consider this post a *most* happily given reward to yourself and the others who have given such wonderful, in-depth responses to some of the posts here at Wet You Lips *Here*... Please feel free to as wantonly enjoy the pics as did making them ;-)
Troy: Long time no see! I can certainly sympathise with you on being bogged down by work! Tonight's been the first time in a *while* that I got the time to flit around LFO...maybe see you there next time ;-)
Good to have you back...and good to hear you're still enjoying the fun, and the musings at this here humble blog :-)
Thank you dearest, Lady Lipstick! With your blessings, I shall do precisely that!
-LL Fan
Wow! Just... wow! I love app pictures and this is sexy in so many ways, from the glistening arousal, to the smudgy print on the tube. Thank you!
Oh, but it was *such* a pleasure...
;-)
Post a Comment