What this blog is *about*

I have decided to create this virtual space as a playground wherein to explore my *lipstick fetish*. This is a place of freedom, honesty and playfulness. Please feel free to post your questions, requests and discussion topics. Verbal violence, discrimination and narrow-mindedness are totally UNWELCOME here.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

A New Commandment...








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this place called heaven?
It is so much more than Lipstick-Heaven that’s for sure - thank you for giving my wings back to me even though you are more angelically than me…

… waiting for you here at the end of the rainbow :-)

Anonymous said...

Dearest Lady,
I would have to say that particular commandment is one of my favorite.

Stepping outside of the zone of your wonderful imagery for a moment, I can also say that, as a commandment, it seems to be the most difficult for most (including yours truly) to follow.

And now back to the sheer sensuousness of your photos...there are no words. I can only imagine how difficult it would have been to write them yourself. So instead I will imagine that you had another had writing the words, and coloring in the dots, as it were.

And I can only imagine what is written upon their chest at this very moment.

If you'll excuse me, I need to go practice the commandment you've so graciously given us to start off my day.

Thank you again for an amazingly brilliant post.

Angel is right...it is much more than heaven.


-LL Fan

Anonymous said...

Amen.

Anonymous said...

I so completely agree, and obey your commandment to join you in Lipstick-Heaven. Following your example, My lips are heavily lipsticked as are other parts of my body which finds ecstacy in a wonderful sensuous application after application to all the right places. Thank you so much for freeing me to enjoy so much.

 
Creative Commons License
This work by Lady Lipstick is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.