What this blog is *about*

I have decided to create this virtual space as a playground wherein to explore my *lipstick fetish*. This is a place of freedom, honesty and playfulness. Please feel free to post your questions, requests and discussion topics. Verbal violence, discrimination and narrow-mindedness are totally UNWELCOME here.

Sunday, January 28, 2007

The date today is WHAT?!?!

There’s thing called life… and oftentimes it’s too Going-On for me to have the energy to say “Hi! I’m still here!” to the rest of the world. Ask any of my currently annoyed friends…

There’s also this thing called reality… I’ve heard speak of it…and sometimes I completely lose sight of it if I’ve been hiding out in my head too long. Which often happens.

So now you know, dear readership of my lipstick fetish virtual playground.

And by the way, I’ve missed you :-) You’re all special and wonderful and it’s so very, *very* amazing to spoken to with respect and appreciation for running a pornographic blog. I’ve been waiting with dread and held breath for a graphically crude email in my inbox since the very first post…and it still hasn’t come.

Thank you for being wonderful, open healthy people. It’s good to know you’re out there.

Anyhow, so it’s been a disgusting number of days that have passed since my last post and this one… There’s a *lot* of catching up to do…

Hope you’re ready! I’ve got 5 posts ready to go starting with this one. And I want them all up by Wednesday morning (they’d all be up right now if I didn’t have a connection speed I could race a snail against).

So, my joyously lipstick-lusting comrades, allow me to say, “Hi! I’m still here!” and wish you a very belated, very merry Christmas! With pictures!





















































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As friction left me without my love just in time for Christmas, I would've loved to have found you under the tree, dear. Then again, I'm doing well in that department as a single guy lately, so complaints should be witheld - I'd hate to emo up the joyous return.

I hope I speak for all of us at LFF when I say that you've been dearly, dearly missed, lovely.

Any news on those videos-to-end-all-videos? ^^; If you give a Troy a cookie...

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! I for one have missed you and I know others have as well.

I dare not tarry too long here as I can see I have other posts to read!!

Glad you're back!!

-A LL Fan

 
Creative Commons License
This work by Lady Lipstick is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.