What this blog is *about*

I have decided to create this virtual space as a playground wherein to explore my *lipstick fetish*. This is a place of freedom, honesty and playfulness. Please feel free to post your questions, requests and discussion topics. Verbal violence, discrimination and narrow-mindedness are totally UNWELCOME here.

Saturday, October 11, 2008

A Night Out with Lady Lipstick!

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I confess, this little Lady has never been good at doing anything halfway. It's all or nothing.

So when I'm at home, that's where I am *entirely*. My mobile's on silent most of the day, with only the occasional consultation when it suits me and I'm either entirely wrapped up in this screen I'm facing now or *colourfully frollicking*, these endeavours punctuated with every day necessities like cooking, bathing, getting up to make another pot of coffee, play with the cat, etc... But rest assured, *whatever* it is I'm doing, regardless of it being in the privacy of my own home, the Colour of the Day is always gleaming from my lips (and oftentimes other places) and refreshed as often as I please.

But back to the matter, when Yours Truly needs to let her hair down and paint the town red (sometimes literally ;-) ) you *bet* I don't do that halfway either...

So let me paint you a picture, or a couple ;-)
We share our ideas at Wet Your Lips *Here*, let me share a little more... Let me coax a smile out of you staring back at me from the other side of this window, afterall, to quote the last post, the shortest distance between two people...is a smile.

Let's go!
It's a Saturday night. One of my girlfriends I've been too busy to see has given me a buzz to say it's been too long since we've ripped up the dance floor and tonight's the night we do it. In loving respect for a delightfully divine friend who passes through here, let's call her Angel :-). "I'd *love* to Angel! But if we're going to do it, let's make it memorable, pick a theme", that's my code to say what look we're going for. I *love* dressing up and I've never needed a costume party as an excuse to do so. "Hmmm...we've done princesses, Charlies Angels...and we gothed up last time, and I'm not so good at that. How something devilish Lady?" "Sounds good! Let's do Sexy Minxes from Hell, open to interpretation of course..."
"Sounds fun! Can I come raid an item or two from your wardrobe and props and we get ready together?"
"Like you need to ask! But only if I can do your makeup too, sweet thang!"
"You know I won't put up a fight after aaaall this time..."
Damn right you won't!"

So Angel comes over, bringing wine usually to get a head start on a fun evening. Afterall...who says it only starts once you get to the venue? ;-)

Before she's arrived, if it's a prearranged date, I've had time for a loooong, luxurious bath, full of bubbles. When the bathroom door is closed I like being a little over-the-top and lighting incense and candles, bringing in something to sip on and topping the bath off with scented oils (my favourites are ylang-ylang, pomegranate and wine & roses). I've had time to dry off, do my hair and consider my outfit.

Once she's through the door, the music is playing, the wine is poured and we flit about my room, easing into the mood, laughing, talking the Biggest Load of Crap and trying out clothes, considering our makeup colours and so on.

Then I get the pleasure of slicking the appointed gleaming colour onto her lips, though I'll insist she simply must try this make, then this shade and "you won't believe how this one sticks! And feels simply fantastic to put on actually..." The reason for this is by no means you're Lady being, like, so totally girly and stuff... The reason is, of course, the excuse to keep reapplying some silken lipstick on her :-) It's just about as damn good as putting it on your self, and I confess I get quite the thrill out of it. My *favourite* thing to be asked when I'm out and about, especially if it's by a random girl is, "I like your lipstick! Please can I put some on?" At which point I grin and say "You're so welcome! Here let me help you..."

My, but my mind's wandering...
Back to my room. I've finally conceded to put on the delicious colour the lovely Angel's requested. We're pretty much ready to roll, but no hurry, we're not rushing into the night to get hammered, we're savouring every minute of it. We finish our wine and giggle and chat, sitting on the bed or at my well-visited kitchen table, listening to just one more song, cause "track 9 on this album is just fanastic!"

And away we go!

Before leaving, however, your little Lady makes *absolutely certain* she's brought along her trusty little compact mirror with her. It means I get to touch up my lipstick in plain sight (another little thrill I like to indulge in) and need not rely on getting stuck with clucking girls having teeth-gritting gossip sessions in small hordes in the bathrooms.
Excuse the finger in the pick, I'm not being malicious, merely playfully chastising the camerawoman who'd smeared my lipstick. Sometimes it's good to put up some resistance cause it encourages the offender to playfully "offend some more" ;-)

So pick your look for Lady tonight...


Sleek and dark?












Smoky and glam?










How about sweet and innocent?









Or something more overt and striking...


...like a pirate lass! Avast!












I could even Moulin-Rouge-it-up with bohemian chique...









Golden delicious?










Gothic and bewitching?








Too gothic, you think? Okay, mayhap more Liz Vicious-esque gothic...












Silly and playful is totally fine with me!








Or we can settle on my favourite...

18 till I die!!!










So Angel and I arrive at our destination, we stay close, but don't hesitate to socialise, be utterly, unabashedly ridiculous and downright happy.

Hey Angel! Let's dance!






And pull all sorts of funny faces at whosever we choose... It makes people look twice and gives that interesting guy/girl you or I've been eyeing a reason/excuse to start a conversation with us :-)
Hi! We're crazy!









But don't worry, we don't bite.









...Unless you ask us to very nicely ;-)


Quick! Glare at that girl that smudged my lipstick by dancing too close on the dancefloor just now, she's *cute*!







Damnit! She's not taking the bait... I want to play!
I'm going to overtly sulk until I guilt-trip her into playing with me...











Oops. Laid it on too thick...better let her know I'm just being silly and playful.








He he... Success!






And now that everyone's relaxed and happy and gets Where I'm At, we now come to one of my favourite parts of the evening!
Playful, happy, hands-on flirting! Yay!




































A little more flirty now...











A little more hands-on now...











Oh boy, here's comes the devious grin now...











Devious indeed...









Yay! I get to sit in her lap! :-)




"Of course I've been a good girl this year..."
"So what do you want in your stocking, little Lady?"
"Well, you actually."



Georgy, porgey...









pudding and pie...








I kissed the girls...









And you bet they didn't cry :-)











Throughout the evening I like to try get as many lovely ladies to try on my colour as possible...

One down, one to go!








And to give them something to remember me by...

She looks happy about it too! ;-)






Very happy...







Okay darling, to show your gratitude, you have to let me lipstick you up...


Now get out there and spread the love! :-)










And best of all is getting home with some happy memorabilia of my own...






































*Sigh*...

What a happy evening, thank you sweet, sweet Angel!

And *inspiring*!
Time for a shoot!











PS. I've had an email or two requesting the details of doing a shoot for Wet Your Lips *Here*... The most common questions have been playfully teasing my mind for sometime now and I'm thinking it might be good fun for all concerned doing a "Making Of..." shoot. I've put it in the Coming Soon list here, but I'd appreciate your input.
Would you rather see something else Coming Soon sooner?
Any other questions to depict in the "Making Of..." shoot?
Any requests in general, specific colours, play, costume, set and scene you're wetting your lips just thinking about? Come on, let's play! :-)

Oh and by the by, *my utmost respect* to the ladies who don't hesitate to email me queries regarding risks and procedure for certain types of play and indulgence. It truly makes me happy to feel you're comfortable and confident enough to ask. I'm humbly bowing and blowing kisses to you all! I'm getting to all your replies as fast as I can!
And extra thanks to those of you who make my day more delightful and exciting... Especially you Angel :-)

Gentlemen, I'm not worthy! There are a few of you who I'm deeply grateful to be communicating with, you better know who you are, Rotorhead, LL Fan, Edd and Tallguy!
Thank you for your caring, honesty, thought-provoking responses...and your *delicious* imaginings, *meow*.

Male, female, by birth or by choice, whoever you are, you are very welcome and, even more so, appreciated here!
Smile!

XXXXXXXX

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I'm Eric.
Of course, I'm as much of lipstick addict as you are, otherwise, how could I have met your blog ?
But what strikes me is the extreme beauty and sophistication of your intelligence. It matches perfectly the ... beauty and sophistication of your lips, your face and your body.

Eric

Anonymous said...

Truly enchanting as usual. I'm sure I'll have more comments after playtime :)

-An LL Fan

Anonymous said...

Lucious LL,
I sit here absolutely convinced someone has removed all the oxygen from the room - desperately grasping for words worthy of you and this recent post...

I often struggle to defend my sanity against the onslaught of imagery from your 'themed' posts - but this one seems to attack from all sides! What imagination, what variety, what incredibly seductive power cloaked in the disguise playful beauty. Very sinister.

And your "best friends' dad" is weak in the knees for the "Smokey and Glam" - oh what you and Angel could do to Becky's dad! Do I dare elaborate?

Anonymous said...

thankyou for your fun inspiring playfullness, you filled myself with the right kind of feeling and are a totally cool person and friends- it looks like you have alot of fun. i dont get into all that lipstic stuff but i do play and play alot-which brings me to something very cool that i thingk is starting to happen to those of us that play alot- maby im totally crazy but just mabe my body is changing to fit the way i feel inside... so for example when im feeling feminine my body gets suddenly more feminine magically-i think im turning into a woman gradually.. i think that if people that were of the lost and paralizing fearfull mindset they would be all hatefull and say that im eevil, and i think that those of us that have the peacefull openminded love based non suspicious CURIOUS fun seeking kinky seeking inward(perhapse)sexuality(ie not lusting after a woman so much that she can feel it and it violates her-rather focusing the sex drive spiritually inward and toward some end)-i think that we are recieving DOMINION which is mind over matter and feelings are the "force" that makes it happen- so i dont sit there tryin g to make myself shapeshift(the key to eternal life in the flesh.. perhapse) rather iam excitedly trying to figure out how it is that it is happening, and because the more excited i get the more happy i become and this is the greatfullness that is excited as like children get,this feeling is love and is the power that drives the changes ive seen i think(sorry to get all authoritative like) THE WONDER OF BELIEF IS USED FOR POWER ... to be whatever we want to be because there is nothing that we cannot do now, the possabilities are endless ..minds opened by awe not closed by belief.. i need to stop here because im being rude to you by going on this way, im thankfull that ive finally said something now about this stuff i believe, i did so because this felt like a good safe open minded place for me to exist for a while. thankyou...152blu152blu(engel)

 
Creative Commons License
This work by Lady Lipstick is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.