The wretched and the meek,
We gather up our hearts and go,
A Thousand Kisses Deep." - Leonard Cohen
Wishing you all a blissful festive season, a thousand kisses deep,
Love
Lady Lipstick
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
PS. Started shooting the "Making of a Wet Your Lips *Here* post". Oooooodles of fun! Looking hugely forward to finishing it and posting it up here soon!
PPS. The next 11 pics that follow are actual 'lazy sunday' photos, that is to say it was never meant as a proper shoot. Sometimes when we're lazing about watching some series, usually sci-fi or subversive cartoons, I feel the urge to fidget. And hey, if I've restless fingers (and lips), they may as well be put to *good use* ;-)
After that lot I get treated to some kisses from a lovely friend indeed whilst finally realising the leopard costume I've been *squirming* to try. It was a most happy night indeed, a thousand kisses deep... :-)

5 comments:
Dearest LL,
A wonderful post (perfect for a lazy Tuesday evening) and an intoxicating preview of the year (and fun, creamy posts) to come.
Look forward to hearing more from you.
with much fondness and adoration,
An LL Fan
And dearest LL,
You keep us waiting with bated breath. A question....
in regards to 'whats coming next-specifically "Full, tgp galleries (password protected) of WYLH's complete archives for my favourite guests :-)"
How might one go about getting on that list? :-)
-An LL Fan
Just a brief note to let you know that I still enjoy the ripples of your wake. They often spring upon my in the most unusual places - yesterday in the store, a remarkable young lady, the instant I saw her lipstick, my mind snapped back to the wonderous LL.
The seeds you planted continue to blossom. Hope this note finds you well and happy.
Your constant fan.
Rotorhead
Dear Lady Lipstick,
As I slowly descend through Dante's circles (from missing you to worry about you to abject despair) I thought I'd send one last note of hope to you.
Understanding as much as anyone how life can get in the way and ultimately take over our lives, I can appreciate your decision to set aside your blog for a time, but I am certain that more than just dorky old 'best friends' dad' is genuinely concerned for you at this point.
I hope you are well, first and foremost, and happy after that. If not, please consider this a voice of support and concern, and an offer to help ... somehow? Please know that the world was and is a better place with Lady Lipstick in it, wherever she is, but if she is smiling, happy, healthy and safe, then so much the better.
Missing you, and sincere warm regards,
Dave
Hello!
This was really a good, funny and interesting blog!
I will come back! :)
Post a Comment