What this blog is *about*

I have decided to create this virtual space as a playground wherein to explore my *lipstick fetish*. This is a place of freedom, honesty and playfulness. Please feel free to post your questions, requests and discussion topics. Verbal violence, discrimination and narrow-mindedness are totally UNWELCOME here.

Monday, June 18, 2007

Golden Delicious... (aka Evasive Tactics)




While we're waiting for the camera man for *The Upcoming Post*, in which this little Lady shall divulge her favourite fantasy for keeping herself warm on a cold winter's night, I thought I might distract you with some golden delicious from my garden...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the last pic on this post. How , even in the dark, you can tell that you've applied the color to areas other than your lips. Which, of course, just send the the imagination spirally downward altogether in a fun way! :-)

Glad to see you're back. I missed you.

A LL Fan

 
Creative Commons License
This work by Lady Lipstick is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.