What this blog is *about*

I have decided to create this virtual space as a playground wherein to explore my *lipstick fetish*. This is a place of freedom, honesty and playfulness. Please feel free to post your questions, requests and discussion topics. Verbal violence, discrimination and narrow-mindedness are totally UNWELCOME here.

Monday, June 11, 2007

Red is the colour of...


I know...I know... I'm a fickle little minx. Here's hoping you all enjoyed the suspense... ;-)

This is just a teeny weeny morsel to forewarn you, sweet readership, that your Lady's gone red. Stay tuned for a fun post about how Yours Truly keeps herself warm on a lonely winter's night...

Hope you're all warm and happy and indulging in as much gleaming, creamy colour as you desire. Promise I am :-)




2 comments:

noirsensei said...

Good to see you back, dear - hope you've not lost your perspicacity in the absence...

Did you ever get around to those app videos, I wonder? ^^

Anonymous said...

Fantastic to have you back!!! I was a bit worried.

And way to come back with the teaser ;P

Can't wait to see more.

A LL Fan

 
Creative Commons License
This work by Lady Lipstick is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.