
Nothing quite *kisses it better* like blowing away time savouring a slick, sensual, silken application. And then another one... and yet another...
It calms me and puts me back on the saddle. Like when I put on my knee-high, stilettoed "Kick-ass Boots" on a night out as a warning to any jocks that I might encounter that "here be a force to be reckoned with".
Both, for me, are empowering acts.
I just happen to get more an indecent pleasure out of one of them ;-)
So, to celebrate all the creamily-coloured applications I've been indulging in this morning (been
deciding which shall be the colour of the day) I thought I'd post some more pics up from my personal archive while we wait with baited breath for the "How a girl keeps herself *warm* on a cold winter's night" post.And they do say a picture is worth a thousand words...
And, believe me, there's some delicious stories here...
Remind me to make another lenghty "Storytime" post sometime... I do so *enjoy* those ;-)



3 comments:
!!!
LOVE the last two. The steam from the tub is nothing compared to the steam from your lips. Very nice post!!
A LL Fan (who is very glad you're back and can't wait for the 'keeping warm' post) :-)
I love you
Post a Comment