
My top 5 *potent* turn-on's, in no particular order: lipstick, having a "private joke" in public (for example, going shopping with a vibrating toy stashed and vibrating away inside me), a *playful* partner (male or female) in the sheets, tasteful (though by NO means necessarily soft-core) porn... and last, but certainly not least... brains. When my brain meets up with another brain that thoroughly stimulates it...I *cream* myself.
One of the brains that have never failed to get me hot and flustered happen to belong to a certain Alan Moore, the writer. His latest 3-part graphic novel series for adults has got me positively *squirming* while I'm typing this right now. The title is "Lost Girls" here's what it's about:
"As named above, Lost Girls is, without any shadow of a doubt, pornography. Within its pages, Alice, from Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, Dorothy, from The Wizard of Oz, and Wendy from Peter Pan meet, recount their intimate backgrounds in graphic detail, and have many sexual adventures together. There is virtually a graphically depicted sexual act on every page.
But, as with every work by Moore, Lost Girls is more than its surface appearance. It's a challenge to readers and to critics. It's eye opening. It's a history lesson of classic erotica. It's tender at moments, heartbreakingly lovely at others, while virtually every reader will find some page that makes them uncomfortable. It's undeniably breathtakingly beautiful. It's Moore and Gebbie's plea for more works like this - more works that engage the sexual imagination."And here's why I want to do naughty and explicit things to Alan Moore's brain: in an interview regarding what motivated him to create "Lost Girls", this is what he said... “The sexual imagination, which is the biggest part of sexuality, is not well served in our culture, and I really don't understand why that should be. The only way that we can talk about or refer to sex - we have two choices: we can either do it in grubby works of pornography that will be
read by people who are desperately ashamed of what they are reading, or we can discuss sex in the clinical manner of sex manuals or The Joy of Sex. Neither of these things have got anything that I, or probably most other normal people actually associate with our sexuality. I doubt that many of us are clinical about our sexuality, or wish to be sleazy about our sexuality either, but these seem to be the only two options where this material can even be discussed - where the sexual imagination can even be talked about. That startling omission in culture was probably the biggest impetus behind Lost Girls - we felt that there ought to be something like that that related to sex that was as beautifully illustrated and as beautifully written as one might expect from any other genre. Any other piece of literature or art.
Because there wasn't anything like that out there, we spent fifteen or sixteen years making sure that there was.” Quite a tantilising and groovy developement on some of the ideas I mentioned in the previous post...I can't take it anymore!!!! The agony of typing that out while my *other* lips are salivating all over my chair!!! This post ends here and now! I'm off to masturbate! (What a weird, rather unattractive word...semantic reinforcement of social stigmas. Fuck that.) Playtime calls...
P.S. Article here: http://www.newsarama.com/TopShelf/LostGirls/MooreLG_01.html

No comments:
Post a Comment