What this blog is *about*

I have decided to create this virtual space as a playground wherein to explore my *lipstick fetish*. This is a place of freedom, honesty and playfulness. Please feel free to post your questions, requests and discussion topics. Verbal violence, discrimination and narrow-mindedness are totally UNWELCOME here.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

One (of the many) reasons why brains are *so* sexy...




...Because they help people like me get my lip print on parts of me my lips can't reach.

Score for Lady Lipstick!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing you printed heavily on paper, and then did the old temporary tattoo thing?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lady Lipstick said...

Good guess Troy, but no biscuit, paper is too porous to get the quality of print I wanted where you get details of the lines on the lips. No, no, I was craving to get as close to the real deal as possible. I was using a mirror on a cosmetic compact. Glass picks up *every* detail.
I got to kiss a girl all night... Fun times ;-)

 
Creative Commons License
This work by Lady Lipstick is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.