What this blog is *about*

I have decided to create this virtual space as a playground wherein to explore my *lipstick fetish*. This is a place of freedom, honesty and playfulness. Please feel free to post your questions, requests and discussion topics. Verbal violence, discrimination and narrow-mindedness are totally UNWELCOME here.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Playtime ;-)


Sure, I feel as sexy as all hell smearing a good, thick, juicy colour across my lips…it’s a *timeless* classic turn-on…
But I also have to say the more lipstick I get on me, the more sexy I feel. It’s one of my latest “private jokes” in public (see what I mean when I say that in the “finger-licking funky literature” post). Went out to meet some oldtime friends today for a cup of coffee (or two, or a thousand) at the local mall. Looking like a perfectly normal mallrat.
But little did the crowd know what the clothes were covering…
Check the “Undercover” post to find out ;-)

Today was a *good* day. Purrrrrrr…

P.S. There are some lipsticked areas not shown in this post…wonder if you can guess where ;-) Post me flattering comments and I’ll post those photos.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would the other place happpen to reside in the Southern hemisphere, miss?

If so, and if it's as perfect as those breasts and your sweet, supple lips, I 'll venture a guess at the name of such a place: absolute HEAVEN.

Flattering enough? If you'd be a dear though, I'd like to trade out on the prizes... a few posts ago, you mentioned a homemade video for webhelp... seeing as the problem appears to have been solved, and neither of our LFF forum boys the victor... why let that prize go to waste?

A slow, sexy app video right from a shiny, creamy tube of the good stuff would make this humble college boy's head explode. ^^

<3
-- Troy --
*PS -- it's entirely up to you to determine just which 'head' I meant.*

Anonymous said...

I just stumbled on your blog, and as a fellow lipstick lover, I'm feeling a bit tongue-tied at the moment. Your lip (and lip print) pics are stunning, but your lipstick art on your amazing body have left me panting.

What I wouldn't do to see the rest of the pics . . .

Hope we can catch up soon.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

lipsticklady i am the guy that wears lipstick again and i just put on some cherry red and have to xxtreme desire to kiss you all over and leave my lip prints on oyu in the form of of a full moon so we may romance in our minds any way but i can cum with you in any form as i look to the sexy lips of many colors when you have your lipstick on mmmmmmmmm muahhhhhhhhh anotheru2007@yahoo.com if we could cam i would put my lipstick on for you mmmmmmmmm

Lady Lipstick said...

Thanks for your patience gentlemen, Undercover Pics, Part 2-"The *Lips* Series" is on it's way!

Whoever said "flattery will get you nowhere"?

Not that I need it, but hey, you boys sure know how to make a gal feel special ;-)

 
Creative Commons License
This work by Lady Lipstick is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.