What this blog is *about*

I have decided to create this virtual space as a playground wherein to explore my *lipstick fetish*. This is a place of freedom, honesty and playfulness. Please feel free to post your questions, requests and discussion topics. Verbal violence, discrimination and narrow-mindedness are totally UNWELCOME here.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Confessions (yes, more) from Lady Lipstick…


For the sake of making this confession more interesting (or palatable), I thought it’d be cute to imagine myself speaking of it…at a Confessional…
If any of you may think this was a somewhat blasphemous decision, you shouldn’t be here in the first place. The blurb for this blog (right on the top of this page) explicitly states narrow-mindedness is unwelcome here. Log off immediately and say 50 Hail Mary’s before you go to bed… Or perhaps…
Perhaps take a minute to sit back…and breathe calmly…and think. Yes Lady Lipstick is a self-proclaimed lipstick fetishist and self-pleasuring advocator…but do you see anywhere on this site that promotes malicious behaviour to one’s fellow man? Or stoning puppies? Murder? Theft? Rape? Lies?
Precisely. Perhaps this Lady Lipstick need not be burnt at the stake then?
Relax. And do enjoy. I dare you…

“Bless me father for I have sinned, it has been 24hrs since my last confession…”
“Oh heavenly saints, not you again…dear child, this insatiable passion for lipstick you are ailed with must one day cease, at the mercy of our lord… I’m beginning to think you take an unholy pleasure in these confessions…”
“Sweet father, I pray, hear me speak, that I may purge myself of these…wicked fancies… [a compact pops open and our lovely Lady smears on a fresh coat of the silken colour glistening on her lips, flashing herself a mischievous berry-coloured grin in the little mirror] …for I have been feverishly plagued by a sinful fantasy that has haunted my every private hour for some time…”
“How long have you been suffering this devilish vision, child…?”
“Incessantly since my return from travelling abroad, at the beginning of this year of our lord, father.”
“Eight months you have been ceaselessly plighted by this wicked hallucination…? Child, you should have purged yourself of it sooner.”
"It's true father...[A murmur:] but I was really enjoying it…”
“What was that my child?”
“I wanted to see if I could rid myself of it on my own father.”
“The flesh is weak, child, the flesh is weak…an admirable attempt though.”
No, the flesh is playful silly, thinks Lady Lipstick to herself.
“What form did this abomination in your imagination take place?”
“Father, I see myself, every detail crystal clear, performing as a dancing girl in a strip club, behind me, draping the back of the stage are dazzling, glittering golden curtains…
The colours of the flashing lights, my costume, the room, slide over the dancing-poles scattered on the stage, three of them to be precise, the stage extends into a catwalk into the crowd… My lipstick is as thick as velvet, a sparkling, deep ruby colour, a crushed velvet skirt the colour of blood falls all the way down to my ankles…with slits on either side that climb aaaaaaaall the way up to my swaying hips…blossoming purple-red roses bloom from my nipples…one more from a black velvet choker around my neck… The walls of the room are exquisite aquariums glinting with golden fish with endlessly flowing fins…everything is reflected on their glass… I like watching the reflection of way I move, the way I smile, while I’m dancing... the way the colour of my lips flashes…”
“Clearly a room designed to exacerbate the weakness of the flesh, befitting such a depraved profession. Is this the extent of the vision that plagues you? You’ve had worse…though that gives you no excuse to dally on your decadent details…”
“Oh holy father, I fear it does get worse…I will linger no longer on the details of the scene in which my wanton fantasy takes place, forgive me, I so desperately wish to experi... exorcise it from my mind. May I continue?”
“You have already tallied 30 Hail Mary’s from that introduction child, for your sake, I hope the total you earn may offer some redemption for your tainted soul…”
“It is my hope too father…[the sheen of the berry colour thickens, as our Lady slicks on a further three coats, leisurely, across her lips]… It is common for the glittering girls of this glittering…er, unholy place, to perform with props of sorts…candles, lollipops, a bucket of water to drench themselves in before they start removing their clothes…just about anything… Dangling upside down from the top of a pole I have my thighs wrapped around, I pull out a tube of lipstick from apparently nowhere, it’s my little secret…”
“Didn’t see that one coming…”
“Father! Is sarcasm appropriate for a soul baring itself to you for redemption?”
“[Sigh] Go on then…”
"I spread a thick coat of it over my already painted lips…slowly…
[she smears another thick, silken coat…slowly…winking at herself in the compact mirror] then I stroke myself with the bottom of the tube, letting it slide from my lips, through the valley between my breasts, down to my belly button… Using the colour again, I draw a series of blossoming rose vines spirallling out of my belly button…all over my outstretched tummy, still dangling from the pole. Perhaps I blow a kiss to the crowd before shimmying back down to the stage… I pluck the roses from my nipples, let them fall to the stage, then fall to my knees on the catwalk, smearing the lipstick all over my rosebuds…I start feeling feverish, from my position I sink onto my back, begin to spread the lipstick all over my pussy, everywhere, every rise, every cranny, every expansion of flesh… I completely forget that I am supposed to be performing for clients, I am in utter rapture in the feeling of slicking all that lipstick anywhere I can, I lose control, I leave trails of it climbing from my clit up to my neck, along my arm, back to swirling patterns of the iridescent colour all over my hips, tendrils that twirl from the corners of my lips along my cheeks, lining my eyes, grazing my earlobes, down the sensitive skin on the nape of my neck… I have shivers down my spine, a burning between my thighs they intermittently squeeze at…still I am lost in the frenzy of getting lipstick all over my body, I arch my back and gleaming colour immediately begins to trail and swirl there, then follows the spine back to the wet place between my legs, I can’t stop, the other girls appear from the dressing rooms and blaze their colours on any part of flesh on me they can, the room disappears in lipstick and my body hits the dizzying point of no return…”
[Silence]
“Father…?”
“Holy mother of god that was hot.”

P.S. I think so too

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've never been to strip club... and now if I do it's never going to live up to that. Dear lord...

In other news, the more you chose to tantalize us with in pictures, the more of you we see is perfection... perfect breasts, silky hair, a devious smile, and that incomparable cupid's bow...

We're burning alive, waiting for those videos, dear. -_^

-- Troy

 
Creative Commons License
This work by Lady Lipstick is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.