We all have our fantasies...sometimes if we're *really* lucky, chance allows them to come to fruition.
Me, I'm not particularly stressed if my fantasies remain fantasies. Generally, the minute reality comes into the mix, it usually doesn't match up to all the details you were dreaming of. Dreams and fantasies are so beautiful, or so *divinely* sexy because of the very reason that they are dreams and fantasies. Reality cannot tarnish the glitter and gloss you've smeared your ideas in...
Even so, just had to see what my fantasy of being attacked by a dozen, lipstick-adorned girls dying to get a kiss on me wherever they can might look like in reality...
For you seasoned lipstick fetishists who actually care about details, here's the details of this project: -13 different lipsticks used, each reapplied and then printed 3 times(that's a grand total of 39 lipstick prints on my body)
-4 Este Lauder sticks: -All-day Berry Basket, China Red, Pink Parfait and Velvet Lilac
-6 Elizabeth Arden sticks (why so many? Not the greatest colours, but the texture is *heavenly*. These were put on just because they felt *so* good to put on): -Wild Winter Berry (a better colour), Desired, Pirouette, Amethyst (another fairly styling colour), Pout and Beauty
-1 Design: -Copper; 1 Lentheric: -Rich Bronze
My lips right now are quite smeared and somewhat raw...but feeling hella sexy all
the same. Enjoy as much as
I did ;-)
Thursday, August 03, 2006
Don't try this at home kids!
Well, it's been quite a productive evening... Having learnt the secret of getting my lips printed anywhere on me I want, I decided I needed to give myself a treat for my accomplishment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
i am a guy and i have a tremendous lipstick fetish i wear it myself everywhere i really like lipstick lady you kep me aroused with your lipstick you can conctacnt me at anotheru2007@ yahoo.com
i was hoping you would like a guy that wears lipstick i would not mind kissing your lips wiht your lipstick on how sexy and leanign my lipstick prints on your bodyyy mmmmmmm want some ornage on you today lipsticklady love ya woman lipstick kisses
Anonymous number 2, this here site is *not* a place of judgement. In fact, last time I checked, the blurb for my blog advocates open-mindedness (rather than narrow-mindness). So have no fear.
Furthermore, if you'd really like to feel a little less alone I would *highly* recommend a perusal of Lipstickfetish.org (the link to this site is under my list of links in the left-hand margin of the mainpage, on the very top of the list actually). Where there are post and pics from members of just about every kink regarding lipstick one could *possibly* have. Sounds like paradise doesn't it ;-) I've definitely seen a pic there catering to your tastes...
A kudos for having an obliging wife ;-) You lucky man you!
Post a Comment