What this blog is *about*

I have decided to create this virtual space as a playground wherein to explore my *lipstick fetish*. This is a place of freedom, honesty and playfulness. Please feel free to post your questions, requests and discussion topics. Verbal violence, discrimination and narrow-mindedness are totally UNWELCOME here.

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Freedom

Freedom: A representation:

“You say the word, you know I will find you,
or if you need some time, I don’t mind…
I don’t hold on
to the tail of your kite.
I’m not like the girls that you’ve known,
but I believe I’m worth coming home to
kiss away night
this girl only sleeps with butterflies…
with butterflies…
so go on and fly
boy…”


– Tori Amos, “Sleeps With Butterflies”





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

As a longtime fan of the natural world, I can say without a dout that is the loveliest butterfly I have ever seen :-) Thank you so much for posting it

Anonymous said...

Love the butterfly... Wish I could see it up close... (grin) Thanks for sharing with us!

Anonymous said...

Very beautifull in deed....would like to catch one of those...;0)

Lady Lipstick said...

Wow, it sounds like you fine gentlemen enjoy this post *almost* as much (oh-so-much) as I do!

Edd: No, no, thank *you*...

Lipstick Lover: Grinning right back at you! It's a pleasure to be sharing with folk with great taste ;-)

Lips Wizard: Coming from the great sorcerror of the photo-retouching domain at LFO, your comment is most flattering indeed.

 
Creative Commons License
This work by Lady Lipstick is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.