
Anyhoo, I know most of you taking a peek have a Y chromosome in the mix... So for the sake of education and exploration, which is part of what this site's about, bear with me while I talk about these pics from a feminine perspective...
Generally, most girls you bump into on the street have never had an up-close look at their own genitalia...for goodness sake, we're talking about the gender that very, very, very rarely admits to masturbation to others with the same *bits*. A problem I know men don't have.Most girls don't really think about their genitalia as part of their bodies, they're merely there for doing the horizontal mambo with a man they select. We don't know them like we know our noses or lips or hands...which is quite ironic cause we spend sooooo much time obsessing over our bodies...
So what does it feel like for a girl to look at her juicy parcel?
Being a girl that prefers pornography featuring women, there certainly is a part of me that finds it a bit of a turn-on. And that's wicked by me, I'd have to recommend it to every woman...for godsake we're stuck with these bodies, we may as well enjoy them and appreciate them for ourselves!
Also, I like the fact that I'm not, in any way, "weirded out" by looking at my pussy. I think it's kind of cute. I'm glad it's mine :-)
And now that I come to think of it... it kind of looks like a (very glittery) arum lily...
My pussy is beautiful! Yay!
So now you know.


4 comments:
The is so lovely. Your pussy *is* beautiful, and it's nice to be able to say that sincerely. Not as in ``hey, nice tits``, but a glimpse of the wonder of being human.
It is truly incredibe the depths of sexual paranoia to which western society has sunk. In fact, if someone knows little about sex and has completely stunted this side of themselves, they're referred to as `innocent`. Great choice of words huh? Like one would be guily of some great wrong to be on terms wouth your own sexual self. Better to be `innocent` and have a confused, guilt racked mind with this part of themselves stunted like a bonsai tree, safe from the bogeyman of sex.
Okay fans of "Wet your lips *here*", take note...
This is *exactly* the kind of response that I'm wanting this site to elicit... Not to say I don't enjoy all the appreciation y'all ;-)
Edd, you're *clearly* an exceptional human being. It is utterly fantastic to be able to talk about sex and feeling sexy in one's own body as if it's as normal as breathing or going out to see a movie or something. We really are steeped in a society of far too many paranoias.
Everybody: Question *everything*.
Think about why you think the way you do.
And, as a favour to Yours Truly ;-) think about how we can go about talking about our sexual quirks in a way that attests to the fact that they're perfectly normal and even *healthy* to have.
Bonus points to anyone who comes up with a deliciously loaded discussion ;-) I'm a woman of my word. Edd, you're in the lead so far.
And to any ladies perusing this site, sing with me now:
"My pussy is *stunning*!!!"
Then once more, loud enough to wake up the neighbourhood, I dare you...
I am really glad i found your blogg. It's lovely. pure and simple; lovely. Your lipstick fantasy is my dream. I mean dream literally. I had this dream of a woman wearing lipstick in all the right places. And now I have found lady lipstick, who enjoys this too. I'm happy for you. And me.
Keep it up. and I will tell you more about my dream.
Post a Comment